Mixet is a multichannel setlist player for bands or solo musicians wishing to supplement their live performance with pre-recorded backing tracks.
Many musicians, same as I do, play in a band where other members (bassists and drummers mostly) may miss rehearsals, or you may play a show in a small venue or an art opening where drums are impossible, or maybe you need to practice at home like you’re with a band. Backing tracks are a great solution, however the standard player is not enough. We need to control the way the next song progresses, we may need a metronome, count-down, or specific audio interface outputs to recreate the _ presence of the missing member – sending a bass track to a bass amp makes a great difference when comparing to mixed stereo on portals.
Mixet app is a simple way of playing multichannel backing show sets on iPhone and iPad. No accounts, no uploads. It’s focused on simplicity and usability.
Main app features:
• Sets – songs – tracks – channels. Organize your songs in sets, add tracks to songs, send any track to any audio interface output.
• Metronome and countdown with audio sample rate accuracy
• Visualizer reflecting song dynamics
• Open from Files, GarageBand or other audio apps
• Click tracks for practicing
• Large play button, never miss it in the show rush
• One touch to change a song — unique picker navigation
• Control auto-rewind, auto-progress, count down, repeat and more
• Universal design optimized to all orientations and device sizes
• Remote control on Apple Watch and locked screen
• Prevent from sleeping options
• No accounts, no uploads – your tracks are yours.